EVRY’s CSR Team also conducts other CSR activities throughout the year as follows:
- Supporting two UNICEF programs – Each month, EVRY supports two programs of the UNICEF – vaccination of infants and primary education of underprivileged children.
- Yearly Blood Donation Camp - Each year, EVRY organizes a blood donation camp at the office premises, where employees and associates contribute to the noble cause.
- Cyclothon and Marathon – A few EVRY employees participated in the Cyclothon and Marathon organized by the Chandigarh branch’s administration committee and Ambuja Cement Company. The Cyclothon was organized for supporting cancer patients and the Marathon was planned for the safety of girl children.
- Day of Change - EVRY collects toys, books, stationeries, etc. for the orphanage. This helps the employees to bring a small change in the life of the underprivileged of our society.
- Notebook Distribution Drive – The CSR team of EVRY collects funds from employees and provides school books, uniforms, stationery, etc. for the underprivileged children.
- Promotion of Green Practices via monthly Magazine, In-Form – This platform encourages less usage of paper, shares green business trends and environmental news and encourages power saving initiatives and steps.